Somnus Sleep Center
Sleep is of vital importance. Studies show that sleep deprivation negatively impacts healthy brain function, emotional well-being, and general physical and mental performance.
Chronic sleep disorders resulting in deficiency and ineffective sleep can contribute to a multitude of health concerns and conditions.
Somnus Sleep Center offers patients innovative resources for relief from chronic sleep disorders.
Through comprehensive diagnostic sleep testing our sleep medicine specialists design personalized advanced treatment options to restore restful sleep and allow you to resume a normal, healthy lifestyle.
Facts about Sleep
- According to the National Sleep Foundation there are approximately 40 million people in the US suffering from some form of chronic sleep disorders.
- Health issues resulting from improper sleep can include serious conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity.
- More than 18 billion dollars in lost employer revenue has been attributed to diminished worker productivity resulting from sleep disorders and the resulting impact on worker health.
How do I arrange an appointment?
- Call our office – 301 638 5500 to schedule an appointment
- Complete the new patient packet (bring this to your first appointment)
We accept referrals for sleep studies. Request a referral from your physician today.
Our Sleep Professionals Give You Back the Life You Want
Our Sleep team develop personalized sleep disorder treatments to help you achieve effective solutions for sleep conditions such as; snoring, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, insomnia, narcolepsy and sleep walking to name a few. We offer individualized consultations, diagnostic testing and a proven, thorough process through customized sleep programs that will restore refreshing sleep.