- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) or other significant cardiac disease
- Neuromuscular or neurodegenerative diseases
We are pleased to announce, as of 15 August 2017, Somnus Sleep Center has joined Privia Medical Group, a multi-specialty group of top physicians in our area.
What does this mean for patients?
- Same excellent service, same providers and staff
- Access to a new and improved Patient Portal
- Streamlined communication between your PCP and specialists for existing Privia medical group patients.
- Improved EMR system so our staff can serve you better
What will existing Somnus patients need to do?
- Sign new forms at your first appointment on or after 8/15
- Please be sure to bring in your driver’s license and insurance card at your next appointment so we can re-scan these documents into our new system
- Sign up for the new Patient Portal
We are still Somnus Sleep Center
It’s important to know that Somnus Sleep Center continues to manage and run our own practice under the umbrella of Privia Medical Group. Our practice location, contact information, and staff will remain the same.
As part of this transition, we will be offering access to a new state-of-the-art patient portal.
New portal invitations will be sent to all of our patients for whom we have an email address on file. When you receive this invitation, please take a few minutes to register your new portal account to take advantage of some great new features.
Lastly, our practice will continue to accept a wide variety of insurance plans.
Our goal is to make the transition as smooth as possible for you. While we transition to a new system our staff will be doing their utmost to limit any interruption to the high-quality service you are accustomed to and deserve.
We ask for your understanding during our first few months as we learn a new system.
Jay Gonchigar, M.D.
Founder & Medical Director
Somnus Sleep Center
Chief Operating Officer
Somnus Sleep Center